|Date||Revision ||Author ||Project |
|20180322 17:48 ||1141 ||javierdlr ||Mixer |
recompiled lastminute fix
|20180322 17:42 ||1140 ||javierdlr ||Mixer |
lastminute fix, use BitStream10Font in bottom strings
| Recent activity in the internal forums|
| Recent news|
|SVN Working again||Posted by orgin at 20160904 10:31|
|After a report by Chris I've now fixed the SVN "Authorization failed" problem.
It seems svnserve had changed behaviour after I updated the server.
If you encounter any problems with the svn or the website in the future the please don't hesitate in contacting me so that I can fix it.